Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Soalan Interview

Esok aku ade interview ngan MARA, so aku buat la ujikaji sket pasal interview.. at last aku dapat jawapan kepada soalan aku...

  • Name: Ah Boy
  • Age: Still young
  • Sex: Never. Still under age
  • Religion: I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before
  • Race: I love to race, how you know?
  • Nationality: I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo
  • IC Number: 6735
  • Telephone number: House no telephone
  • Hand phone number: 3310
  • Address: Penang Jelutong
  • City: Nor Haliza?
  • Postcode: I never post anything
  • State: In my family, I am 2nd
  • Country: I love to travel to Canada
  • Marriage status: Secret
  • Email Address: Hotmail
  • Education Background: My teacher said not bad
  • Working experience: Last time got sell pirated VCD
  • Father's name: Daddy
  • Father's IC: You ask him
  • Mother's name: Mummy
  • Mother's IC: You ask her
  • Current Salary: Depends on my daddy mood
  • Expected Salary: As much as you can pay
  • When can start work: Depends on my mood
  • Highest qualification: Ya, sohai
  • Grade: Ya, very high
  • College/University: College
  • Signature: Can I use chop?

Neway, thanx to www.aku-sempoi.blogspot kerana telah menghepikan aku =)

No comments: